Recycling Residential Electronics, Televisions & Computers
Drop off your television at any of our recycling centers for $35/each.
The following items require a recycling fee:
- All Televisions (televisions are hazardous to recycle due to lead and mercury content) – $35 each.
- Printers and other plastics (ex. VHS tapes) – $0.10lb
- SORRY! We do NOT accept household electronic items!
Southeastern Data is a Commercial Recycler of all types of electronics for various businesses and organizations. We specialize in computer hardware, electronics, and technology equipment pick-up and recycling for commercial applications only.
Southeastern Data does not perform electronic and/or television pick-ups at individual residences, but residents can drop off items at any of our locations:
- Ohio Location – 4300 Janitrol Rd. Columbus, Ohio 43228 – 7:30am-3:00pm – Monday- Friday
- Orlando Location – 6855 Presidents Dr. Orlando, FL 32809 – 8:30am-4:00pm – Monday-Friday
PLEASE – It is particularly important that you take a few moments to review our: General Guide and List of Accepted Items.
This will save you the time of visiting with us, where we will not be able to receive the equipment you may want to recycle after you arrive.
Note Again: Southeastern Data does not perform electronic and/or television pick-ups at individual residences, but residents can drop off items at any of our locations. We are closed on all major holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
If any of these is not an option for you, for residential television recycling, contact your nearest Municipal or City Recycling Center or you can find a location on the Earth911 – Recycling Center Search Guide.
Learn More by calling us at 800.810.0432, we’d love to learn more about you and your organization and how we can help you effectively recycle your electronic equipment.