Southeastern Data provides businesses, municipalities, healthcare organizations, schools, universities and other organizations with IT Asset management services and electronic recycling solutions. We provide end-of-life asset management services including electronic equipment disposal, and remarketing services including redeployment. Our customized approach assists your organization in getting the highest return on your IT investments. From the moment we pick up your electronics for recycling, your assets are tracked, and your brand is protected. We provide full accountability, decrease the hassle and increase your savings.
Southeastern Provides the Following IT Asset Management Services:
- Asset Management and Disposition services – We decreasing your organizations costs by eliminate the need to store excess, outdated, or used computer equipment.
- E-Recycling for Proper Disposal - we properly dispose of old computer equipment in accordance with EPA guidelines
- Data Security and Brand protection – we use the strictest guidelines for hard drive sanitization DoD 5220.22-M, and NIST 800-88 and for shredding.
- Onsite Data Destruction – mobile hard drive shredding services, brought right to your business
- Logistics Management – we have logistics and disposition infrastructure in place to properly manage the recycling or resale of your old computer equipment.
- Testing and Redeployment
Contact us today for additional information or to schedule an appointment.